Saturday, October 09, 2010

Sun - Day

What a stunning spring day!

It is incredible how the arrival of spring has literally put a spring into my step. Suddenly, I feel motivated to spring clean my house and body (and everyone elses in the process).
Just last week I was grumbling about my lack of inspiration in the cooking department and all I wanted to do is knit vests. Now, we are talking of a vegan challenge (well, mostly I am talking about it) and I am getting ready to sew some spring clothes for Missy. So hurray for Spring!

Piers has taken the kids to Vaughan Springs for a few hours, so that I can finally write up my business plan. But there is so much distraction around, that I find it hard to concentrate....

So far, I made a Zucchini Slice for school lunch, some GF Flatbreads, put a load of washing on, cleaned the toilet, sat at the computer and wrote, hopped online to check out some blogs, got the washing out and hung, put another load on, wrote the menu for the week, had an apple, made some tea, and thinking about making a cake......seriously, how to men get anything done!!!!!

But it is kinda lovely to do all this with the music on and nobody here to ask a million questions. I like the quietness of the house....

Have a good week,

Alex


The butterfly counts not months but moments,
and has time enough.



Spring in the fields, baby lambs, chirping birds and swooping magpies....and the smell of spring blossoms. Can you tell I am in a very chirpy mood?

1 comment:

mard said...

sounds like a good day....an uninterrupted blitz! Normally they have to be done in the wee hours of the night and that aint no fun.