I stomped out of this space last week, 'cause I got very cross with blogger.....or with the computer, or with technology in general.
After spending some
Well, obviously, I got over it, so here I am once again. What has been happening at my house?
- finished the first sample top
- started another sample top
- Cooked some wicked Vegan meals
- I had a slice of bread and realised that gluten free melting moments are not fat-free...ahem.
- Played around with some seriously cool cameras and decided on the one for me
- Have felt a wide range of emotions, from frustrated (see above) to annoyed and slightly depressed.....
- Am nevertheless happy, 'cause today is a lovely spring day and that always lifts my spirits.
Found this cute design on this lovely blog
I leave you with some photos taken with a Canon. It's part of an exercise to capture the squishyness and deliciousness of ordinary balls of wool for my new website....(more on that soon, very soon indeed).