Saturday, November 20, 2010

Unicorns and Chicken Marylands

Slowly but surely, we are getting some dreaded summer weather....sorry to all lovers of blistering summer heat...I am not one of them. I bless each day that we get a chilly breeze.

But it cannot be avoided, so I spent half the day sewing Emilia a breezy peasant dress. The Fabric is from Heather Ross' Far Far Away collection. Its a stunning, vibrant orange with lovely little Unicorns that I have been hoarding for over a year now. The kids were busy playing in the garden, Piers worked all day on his wine and so I spent a couple of blissful hours sewing.

But duty called, dinner was due and i quickly whipped up these juicy legs ... stuffed with garlic, rosemary and lemon, they turned up a treat.



What's cooking in your house?

Alex

No comments: